I am delighted to announce that Rock Star Marketing has taken on a new client that is doing really cool stuff! Guurgle.com LLC is based out of Carmel Valley and is owned by Terrence Pershall. Guurgle is a wine app that is free to download onto your mobile device, including iPhones, iPads, Androids, Google mobile devices, and so on.
The Guurgle wine app is cool for various reasons:
- It was designed to put all kinds of wine information at your fingertips.
- It allows you to feel more confident when you are given the task of ordering wine for a business dinner or special occasion.
- It maps the wineries and wine tasting rooms located near you.
- The app features user-generated wine reviews that let others on Guurgle know what’s good and what’s worth tasting.
- It has a digital Corkboard that promotes specials, announcements, and winery events.
- There is a wine trivia game that shows if you’re a Cork Dork or a Wine Snob.
- It features subscribed wineries from all over Monterey County and California.
- Your wine reviews are posted and shared on Facebook and Twitter.
- It’s an excellent marketing tool and boosts awareness for smaller and local wineries.
- It’s extremely helpful to wine lovers, restaurant staff, culinary students, and those who want to learn more about wine.
So, why am I so excited about Guurgle? It is because they developed a free product for users that helps wineries market their businesses. The Guurgle app is part of the mobile marketing revolution that is making consumers feel more connected with the industries that serve them.
What are the advantages of marketing through a mobile app?
- Apps provide instant results because people almost always carry their mobile devices with them.
- Apps are easy to work with.
- Apps are convenient to use.
- Apps allow for personalized, direct marketing.
- Apps allow you to track user response.
- Apps have huge viral potential.
- Apps help the marketer reach a much wider audience.
- Apps often tie in with social media marketing.
How can your business benefit from an app? Well, if you’re not creating an app of your own, perhaps you can find an app that focuses on your industry and advertise your business on it. Using Guurgle as an example, the ones that fund the app’s development are the subscribed wineries that are featured on the app. Since subscribed wineries are paying to promote their wine business on the Guurgle app, they benefit from the advertising they receive on the app itself, as well as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and promotional emails generated by Guurgle.com LLC.
Quite simply, marketing through an app is smart, affordable, customizable, and utilizes the latest technology. If you would like to explore how your business can benefit through mobile marketing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss it during a free consultation.